On Your arrival at Sauraha Bus Stand, Tadi or Bharatpur Airport(Surcharge) our staff will receive you. You will then be transferred to our Lodge where you will be offered refreshment & be given a briefing on our lodge & its facilities. After being given your programmes for the day, your room will then be allocated to you.
Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus. Visit to the National Park Visitor’s centre where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife & Sun set view from the bank of Rapti River.
Tharu cultural dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation on almost everything under the Chitwan.
Wake up call
Canoe ride along the Rapti River. An excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. + Jungle Walk + on the way back one can enjoy the elephant bathing View.
Elephant Safari. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If you are lucky). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
Tharu cultural dance presentation or Slides show presentation.
Wake up call.
Visit to the Government Elephant Breeding Centre
Jeep Drive at Twenty Thousand Lake or Elephant Safari
Wake up call.
Departure for onward journey.
Note: Schedule and timings are subject to change as per season.
What Is Included
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 2 Dinner
- Accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
- National park entrance fees
- All jungle activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All government and local taxes
- Daily Local Newspaper
- 2 Bottle Mineral water pay day
- Free Pick up and Drop service from Sauraha Bus Station
What Is Not Included
- Transportation to and from Lodge
- Extra Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Extra night accommodation if required
- Extra Safari activities if required
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the ‘What Is Included’ section
- Travel insurance
- Laundry Service
- Bar Sales