On Your arrival at Sauraha Bus Stand, Tadi or Bharatpur Airport(Surcharge) our staff will receive you. You will then be transferred to our Lodge where you will be offered refreshment & be given a briefing on our lodge & its facilities. After being given your programmes for the day, your room will then be allocated to you.
Elephant Safari. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If you are lucky). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
Tharu cultural dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation on almost everything under the Chitwan.
Wake up call
Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle
Departure for onward journey.
Schedule and timings are subject to change as per season
What Is Included
- 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
- National park entrance fees
- All jungle activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All government and local taxes
- Daily Local Newspaper
- 2 Bottle Mineral water pay day
- Free Pick up and Drop service from Sauraha Bus Station
What Is Not Included
- Transportation to and from Lodge
- Extra Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Extra night accommodation if required
- Extra Safari activities if required
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the ‘What Is Included’ section
- Travel insurance
- Laundry Service
- Bar Sales
- This tour starts and ends in Sauraha
- We can help to arrange transportation from any Major Cities in Nepal to Sauraha.
- Fly to/from Tribhuwan Airport (KTM) to Bharatpur (BHR) nearest airport to Sauraha. Bharatpur Airport is 19 KM away from Sauraha.
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost